Drivers Certificate Of Professional Competence - Driver CPC
Course Dates 2019
- May 13th, Driver CPC Course - 1 Day - Tamworth - Places : 20
- May 14th, Driver CPC Course - 1 Day - Tamworth - Places : 19
- May 15th, Driver CPC Course - 1 Day - Tamworth - Places : 19
- May 16th, Driver CPC Course - 1 Day - Tamworth - Places : 19
- May 17th, Driver CPC Course - 1 Day - Tamworth - Places : 20
- May 13th - 17th, Driver CPC Course - 5 Days - Tamworth - Places : 19
- June 24th, Driver CPC Course - 1 Day - Tamworth - Places : 17
- June 25th, Driver CPC Course - 1 Day - Tamworth - Places : 20
- June 26th, Driver CPC Course - 1 Day - Tamworth - Places : 19
- June 27th, Driver CPC Course - 1 Day - Tamworth - Places : 19
- June 28th, Driver CPC Course - 1 Day - Tamworth - Places : 20
- June 24th - 28th, Driver CPC Course - 5 Day - Tamworth - Places : 18
Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (Driver CPC)
CRH is approved by JAUPT as a nationwide Training Centre for the delivery of Driver CPC Periodic Training for both PCV and LGV drivers, regardless of make and model of vehicle used.
CRH Transport Training is widely acknowledged as the leading provider of Driver CPC training in the West Midlands and Staffordshire.
Both new and existing drivers must complete a total of 35 hours Periodic Training within the 5 years. For new drivers this is from the date they passed their practical driving test, of older drivers with 'Grandfather rights' 10th September 2013 for PCV, 10th September 2014 LGV. This means on average each driver must undertake an approved training course of 7 hours (one day) each year.
As a leading Driver CPC provider throughout the UK, we continue to provide customers with a choice of periodic training. We have developed high quality, value for money courses that guarantee to deliver high quality and rewarding results.
Continuing our professional relationships CRH also provide CPC training to Renault Trucks UK customers, and are able to provide bespoke courses to any company if required. All training delivered by CRH is applicable regardless of the make and model of vehicle(s) operated or drivers.
CRH Driver CPC Courses
3.5 Hour Courses:
Defect Checks & Reporting
Drivers' Hours Regulations
Drivers' Hours Records
Safe Manual Handling
Vehicle / Personal Incident Reporting
First Aid 1
Vehicle Safe Loading
Driver Safety Induction
First Aid 2
Safe & Efficient Driving
Managing Conflict & Difficult Situations
Drivers' Health & Welfare
Digital Tachographs with Simulator
Operator Licencing Awareness
Petroleum Driver Passport - Theory
Petroleum Driver Passport - Practical
Hazard Perception & Road Safety
Highway Code & Route Planning
Accessible Wheelchair Transport
7 Hour Courses:
Carriage of Dangerous Goods 1
Carriage of Dangerous Goods 2
Carriage of Dangerous Goods 3
Safe & Skilled Driving Techniques
Mechanical Handling Equipment 1
Safe & Skilled Driving Techniques for Petroleum Drivers
Carriage of Dangerous Goods Awareness
Mechanical Handling Equipment 2
The impressive Mercedes Benz Actros is our dedicated CPC Training vehicle. This is the best training vehicle in the country capable of seating 7 people. To book this or other vehicles for your CPC please call CRH on 0121 323 1777.
Course Dates at our Tamworth training centre:
- 13th – 17th May 2019 Tamworth
- Saturday 18th May 2019 Tamworth
- 24th – 28th June 2019 Tamworth
- 8th – 12th July 2019 Tamworth
- Saturday 13th July 2019 Tamworth
- 14th - 18th October 2019 Tamworth
- 11th - 15th November 2019 Tamworth
- 16th - 20th December 2019 Tamworth
CRH can provide Driver CPC training nationwide.
For weekly or group rates please contact head office.
If there is a course which you would like to do that is not listed above, please contact us and we will be pleased to discuss your requirements.
Please call CRH on 0121 323 1777 for more details about Driver CPC course dates and training costs.
Step-by-StepGetting Qualified Guide
CALL 0121 323 1777 or Email Us
CALL 0121 323 1777 or Email Us